The health and safety of our passengers is our top priority, due to the ongoing pandemic we have put special protocols in place to assure our guests feel comfortable before, during, and after their cruise. If you think any of the following procedures are going to make you uncomfortable please reconsider reserving and join us once COVID-19 times are over.
- Reservations are REQUIRED, no walk-on passengers permitted
- COVID-19 Surcharge of $2 will be applied to each ticket because of PPE, reduced capacity, and increased sanitation
- All passengers will be required to sign a liability waiver while checking in
PRE & POST BOARDING
- Facial coverings are REQUIRED for both the pre and post boarding processes
- Passengers should keep 6 feet between their group and other groups
- The same process will take place during post boarding after the cruise
- Facial coverings are REQUIRED for the full length of the trip
- Passengers are NOT guaranteed to be 6 feet apart for the entire length of the trip, however everyone will be at a comfortable distance.
- The capacity of both our vessels will be reduced to less than 50%, The Essex River Queen I (holds up to 42 passengers) will be capped at 20 passengers and The Essex River Queen II (holds up to 68 passengers) will be capped at 30 passengers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all times
- The boat will be thoroughly sanitized in between cruises including the bathroom, bar area, railings, and seats.
- Crew will be wearing facial coverings while interacting with customers (gloves when dealing with food)
- Any employee who feels ill or demonstrates COVID-19 symptoms is required to stay home and is not permitted to enter any facilities or work their shift
PRIVATE EVENTS (CRUISES & TIDAL BEACH EVENTS)
- Capacity for private events must be capped at 50%, all attendees must wear a mask on the boat
- Only chartering out the Essex River Queen II but at the Essex River Queen I pricing
We are hoping to provide customers with a safe and enjoyable experience with us during these unpredictable times.